Partner Technical Seller – Integration
- Full time
- Cairo, Cairo, Egypt, Cairo, Egypt, 11511
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted : July 30, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 406
Career Level Others
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
Work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a technical consultant, you’ll build trust with customers, understand the value of our business partners’ offerings, and co-create solutions that demonstrate the value of our relationship.
We’re passionate about success. If this role is right for you, then your achievements will mean that your career is flourishing, your business partners are winning, and your clients are thriving. To help ensure this win-win-win outcome, a ‘day-in-the life’ of this role may include, but not be limited to…
– Facilitating pre-sales activities and advanced technical exercises such as technology demonstrations, workshops, proofs of concepts (PoC) and /or minimal viable products (MVPs).
– Working hand-in-hand with business partners to build their technical skills and expertise, enabling co-selling opportunities.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
– Demonstrable client-facing, deep technical subject matter expertise within the product portfolio of Integration, with the ability to engage in complex, architectural conversations.
– Provable excellence with people, communication, and collaboration skills, with a track record of networking and influencing, at all levels, throughout the successful closure of complex technology sales cycles – with and through others (c. $250k – $multi-million deals).
– Proven discipline and attention to detail with the usage of sales management and recording systems, and expectation setting /follow-up.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
– Good knowledge in integration (CP4I, API Connect ..etc.)