Data Analytics Lead
- Full time
- Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, UAE, Abu Dhabi, 00000
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted : July 30, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 404
Career Level Others
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
As the Data Analytics Lead your responsibilities would be to empower business teams with actionable data insights. Be it tracking, building data models or identifying and tracking performance metrics, you will constantly find yourself contributing to and learning from the dynamic field of analytics and decision sciences that sits at the cross section of user experience, business and technology.
A leading global advertising organisation that also provides software and technology services to other firms. They have a diverse portfolio of blue-chip firms that use their software solutions as well.
* Research, assimilate and share insights on the industry, competitive landscape, and the business
* Identify, track and model data around key business drivers
* Performance Marketing Analytics: Develop, implement, and oversee the Performance Marketing Analytics strategy.
* Leverage various data sources and analytical techniques to measure, monitor, and optimize advertising campaigns across multiple channels.
* Provide actionable data driven insights and recommendations to relevant teams and suggest detailed execution plans
* Data Analysis and Insights: Utilize statistical analysis and data driven techniques to extract insights from large datasets.
* Translate complex data into actionable recommendations to enhance campaign performance and drive business growth .
* Solve complex challenges related to product, user experience, performance and scale
Reporting and Dashboards
* Create and maintain comprehensive reports and dashboards to track key performance metrics, campaign effectiveness, and overall business impact.
* Present findings and recommendations to senior stakeholders and contribute to data driven decision making processes.
* This will include automation of reports & setup alerts to enhance consumption and usage of data
* Collaboration and Stakeholder Management: Collaborate with cross functional teams, including Marketing, Product, and Engineering , to align analytics efforts with business goals.
* Effectively communicate insights, recommendations, and project updates to stakeholders at various levels.
* Opportunity to work for a global business and liaise with global portfolio
* Long-term role with exciting immediate objectives, followed by fantastic growth prospects
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a quantitative field such as Business Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics
* Extensive experience in business analytics, preferably in the Adtech industry, with a focus on performance marketing analytics in a techno-commercial role with about 6-9 years of experience
* Strong expertise in data analysis, statistical modeling, and data visualization.
* You should be strong at data analysis and comfortable with large volumes of data
* In-depth knowledge of digital advertising platforms, ad serving technologies, and marketing attribution models.
* Familiarity with tools and technologies such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, SQL, Tableau, or other similar platforms.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex findings in a clear and concise manner.
* Strong business acumen and the ability to translate data insights into actionable recommendations for driving business growth.