HR Head – Enterprise Performance Management – Pharmaceutical (12-22 yrs)
- Full time
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India, Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 530068
- posted 5 months ago
- Posted : July 19, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 585
Career Level Others
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Skills – Enterprise Performance Management, HR Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Forecasting
Job Type – Permanent
Description – Opportunity to set up and drive a dynamic enterprise wide performance management system with big data analytics and reporting
Client Details :
Our client is a large Pharmaceutical MNC
Enterprise performance management (EPM) is the process of managing and analyzing organizational performance to achieve strategic objectives. It involves data analysis, business intelligence, and the use of key performance indicators (KPIs) to make informed decisions.
– Accountable for overall performance management, including timely and quality execution.
– Define corporate strategy and align department goals (N1 and N2) accordingly.
– Drive change towards data-led performance management.
– Design and execute a real-time KPI monitoring framework, incorporating causality and nudge theory.
– Publish monthly scorecard report
– Oversee goal setting and facilitate monthly goal updates.
– Conduct performance reviews and identify areas for improvement.
– Establish a cause-and-effect KPI tree
– Track critical project status using business intelligence
– Collect, analyze, and interpret data to evaluate performance and identify trends.
– Conduct financial analysis for efficient resource utilization.
– Ensure compliance with performance management and data privacy standards.
– Conduct regular KPI audits and report on improvement.
– Manage stakeholders and lead an EPMO team.
– Master’s in Business Administration or analytics is preferred
– 12 to 20 years of Experience in Enterprise Performance Management, HR Analytics, Predictive analytics will be highly preferred
– In-depth understanding of the pharma value chain.
– Program management expertise.
– Proficiency in data analysis tools (e.g., Excel, PowerBI, Tableau) with exposure to Angular.
– Financial acumen.
– Diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive data modeling skills.
– Business model understanding.
– Appreciation of performance management processes, including causality and nudge theory.
– Extensive experience with performance management processes, software, and tools.
Required Behavioral Skills:
– Strategic thinking and problem-solving.
– Leadership abilities.