Flare Systems Engineer
- Full time
- Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, UAE, Abu Dhabi, 00000
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted : July 16, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 329
Career Level Senior
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Talent Arabia is working with the leading Oil & Gas company in the world, on an incredible opportunity for an experienced Flare Systems Engineer.
You will be responsible for receiving and endorsing the following studies on behalf of the owner performed by the contractor:
- Gas Dispersion
- Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA)
- Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD)
- Buildings Risks Assessment
- HAZOP& HAZID
You will also be responsible for the following:
- Follow up on process engineering activities with contractor and resolving critical engineering issues affecting the engineering progress.
- Review of critical project design documents and drawings such as design basis PFD and P&ID, produced by the contractor and the vendors.
- Provide process technical expertise and support to all aspects of process engineering associated activities including multidisciplinary support.
- Understand and ensure project compliance with project scope, company standards and specifications.
- Ensure Project internal and external interfaces i.e. with Licensors, vendors and Contractors as required
- Participate in HAZOP/LOPA/SIL and other safety related-studies and analysis.
- Participate in 3D design and model reviews as required.
- Ensure proper design reviews during 30%, 60% and 90%, meeting company requirements, standards and procedures.
- Work collaboratively with contractor to execute project scope.
- Continuously seek improvements to the project costs and schedule at all times.
You will be working closely with the best professionals in the industry throughout many disciplines on landmark projects that no other company can hope to compete with, you will gain experience with the best company in the industry that will open every for for you in the future.
- Minimum 10 -15 years of relevant experience in large to mega projects with a minimum of 3 years experience on projects for the national oil company of Saudi Arabia
- Experience with process simulation tools such as HYSYS, PRO II, Flare System and other relevant Process design and safety tools.
- Experience in simulating steady and dynamic systems
- Experience with the development of H&MB, Heat integration, PFD/P&IDs/MSDs, LDT, as well as the design/specifications/selection of process equipment/instruments and hydraulics calculations.
- Experience in participating and contributing to Safety Assessment Reviews.
- Knowledge in HTRI/HTFS, Columns trays/packing design, Corrosion and Material selection, CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) modeling is a plus