- Full time
- Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, UAE, Dubai, 00000
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted : July 16, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 302
Career Level Senior
Experience 2 Years
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
Guildhall is a premier recruitment agency based in Dubai, specializing in connecting talented professionals with leading companies across various industries. We are currently working with a very modern and forward thinking Tech company in Dubai who are looking for a talented company secretary.
As the Company Secretary the ideal candidate will have a strong background in corporate governance and a passion
for ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
– Administer a portfolio of companies covering multiple jurisdictions
– Keep up to date with filings, and producing documentation in respect of the Annual General Meeting and other minutes, as required
– Arrange for company formations and branch registrations
– Compliance with provision in the country-specific Corporate Enactments, Statutory Reporting / Filing and Corporate governance for all group companies
– Attending meetings and drafting minutes (e.g. as acting Board Secretary)
– Oversight and management of various additional secretarial tasks (arranging files, emails, preparing documents etc.)
– Maintain group structure chart, shareholder registers and other company documents and liaise with internal stakeholders on an ongoing basis to keep them updated with new regulatory, licensing, statutory requirements
– Conducting gap analysis reviews to assess the effectiveness of controls to ensure ongoing compliance with corporate governance requirements
– Transactions and projects: Support preparing documentation, due diligence and board approvals and minutes for a range of larger transactions and projects
– Obtain and maintain satisfactory due diligence on directors, shareholders and partners
– Streamline all workflow processes to ensure prompt and professional service
– Maintaining AML and ABAC Company Policies
The company offers a competitive salary, a fantastic working environment, and opportunities for professional growth.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in this position
– Law, Accounting or Business degree preferable
– Minimum 2-years’ experience in corporate secretarial or legal position
– Ability to guide team members in good governance practices.
– Have a keen interest in and willingness to learn about Corporate Governance and CoSec Responsibilities
– Strategic thinker who is solution orientated and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
– Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize with minimum supervision.
– Meticulous attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Experience with Microsoft office: Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.