- Full time
- Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, UAE, Dubai, 00000
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted : July 16, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 303
Career Level Senior
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
Position Title: Logistics Superintendent
Employment Type: Contract (1 year – renewable)
Salary: all inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: UAE
About the Client:
A leading oil and gas company in UAE
- Must be capable of using comprehensive management solution and analytics software’s like SAP, Maximo for applications for asset monitoring, management, predictive maintenance and reliability planning.
- Create and implement successful sourcing strategies.
- To reduce any undesired unproductive operational time, create and complete all master equipment load lists in advance for all Drilling, Hydraulic Work Over, Well Intervention, Acid Fracturing, Coil Tubing, and other associated Drilling Projects.
- Capture & track lessons learned and Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Knowledgeable in the Procurement Processes for strategic sourcing, negotiating, contracting, cost modeling, demand planning and managing providers of drilling equipment, Warehousing, Pipe Yard and Fuels & Lubricants services.
- Manage the daily logistical operations, while maintaining the company’s HSE policies, practices and procedures.
- Supervise Materials Coordinators and third party Drilling Warehouse Crews to ensure that they maintain an updated inventory system, issues proper materials movement documents and liaise with finance department regarding any queries that could arise.
- Aids in contract tendering exercises for supply bases and warehouses, maritime vessels, aviation and customs clearance agents.
- Maintain performance-tracking records of supply base operations and logistics source contracts as a tool for efficiency and continuous improvement opportunities.
- Systematically analyze the logistical processes methodically, and if necessary, make adjustments.
- Male, 55 years old and below
- Bachelor’s degree or any relevant certificates
- Minimum of 10+Years Experience in Material / Logistical Planning activities.
- Knowledge and Experience with onshore and offshore drilling and completions equipment.
- Knowledge and Experience with onshore and offshore drilling and completions operations.
- Knowledge/Qualifications in Logistics Management.
- Knowledge/Qualifications in Project Management is desired.
- Knowledge/Qualifications in Purchasing and Supply Management.
- Knowledge/Qualifications in Warehousing and Inventory Management.
- Competent with MS Office Suite.
- Open to overseas candidates
- Must be interested to work on rotational shifts – 28/28 up to 35/35
How to Apply:
Send your CV in word format online.