Utilities Systems Engineer
- Full time
- Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, UAE, Abu Dhabi, 00000
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted : July 16, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 338
Career Level Senior
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Talent Arabia is working with the leading Oil & Gas company in the world, on an incredible opportunity for an experienced Utilities Systems Engineer.
You will be working closely with the best professionals in the industry throughout many disciplines on landmark projects that no other company can hope to compete with, you will gain experience with the best company in the industry that will open every for for you in the future.
For the Utilities Engineer: Client will review and endorse the Utilities design and calculations for all following systems :
- Nitrogen (N2), Instrument Air (IA)
- Fuel Gas
- Fire Water
- Drinking and Potable Water
- Closed Drain
- Drainage System
- Minimum 10 -15 years of relevant experience in large to mega projects.
- Experience with process simulation tools such as HYSYS, PRO II, Flare System and other relevant Process design and safety tools.
- Experience in simulating steady and dynamic systems
- Experience with the development of H&MB, Heat integration, PFD/P&IDs/MSDs, LDT, as well as the design/specifications/selection of process equipment/instruments and hydraulics calculations.
- Experience in participating and contributing to Safety Assessment Reviews.
- Knowledge in HTRI/HTFS, Columns trays/packing design, Corrosion and Material selection, CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) modelling is a plus
- Good knowledge of English, both written and verbal
- Advanced computer skills with MS-Office
- Excellent communication skills