Hook-up Piping/Structural Lead Engineer
- Full time
- Doha, Baladiyat ad Dawhah, Qatar, Doha, Qatar, 00000
- posted 5 months ago
- Posted : July 16, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 481
Offered Salary 0
Career Level Senior
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in technical & supervisory roles in oil and gas related projects in the field of engineering design and construction, preferably with major international IOCs, with broad and extensive knowledge of industry standards, codes & specifications, appropriate safety criteria, offshore facilities piping and structure design; construction; hook-up and completions
- Oversight of the hook-up activities associated with the piping and structural aspect of all greenfield offshore facilities. This will require interaction with the offshore construction teams as well as onshore construction teams ensuring timely preparation for the execution of the work as well as supporting the offshore campaigns in any capacity required to achieve Hook-up and Mechanical Completion of the Facilities.
- Onshore based non-rotational role. Will require some offshore work and business travel particularly Indonesia fabrication yard.
- Participate, review, and provide input into hook-up design, documents and reviews related to f and structural constructability.
- Actively support fabrication and construction activities in remotely and in the yard to ensure hook-up scope is fully accounted for, has been appropriately planned, and reflects the planned construction completion prior to sail away
- Oversee Contractor materials management for fabrication and erection required for hook-up including coordination for spools and erection materials
- Ensure Contractor systems completions documentation fully accounts for the piping and structural hook-up scope as defined up to mechanical completion