Regional Senior Finance Manager
- Full time
- Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, UAE, Dubai, 00000
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted : July 16, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 343
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
The Senior Regional Finance Manager is fully responsible to lead and manage our finance operations across the UAE and Saudi Arabia including the following responsibilities in ensuring proper corporate governance and policies are complied. All financial accounting, forecasting, and budgeting matters. Management and statutory reporting in accordance with IFRS and relevant GAAP. Corporate income tax as well as indirect taxation. Development and adherence of internal control policies and procedures aligned to Group control policies
* Overall responsibility to ensure that Management Monthly Report (“MMR”) are reported to Business Unit (“BU”) Head and Group on time.
* Ensure all transactions of the BU are accounted timely by the Team to reflect the operating results accurately. (Completeness, Timeliness & Accuracy)
* Coordinate, analysis and report the financial performance to BU Head and Group
* Provides financial control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
* Ensure statutory financial statements in full compliance with relevant IFRS, GAAP and regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies in both UAE and Saudi Arabia
* Overall responsibility to ensure that the budget and business plans are compiled and presented to the group as per the deadlines.
* Lead and coordinate with the other departments to make an accurate monthly rolling forecast, ensuring comprehensive financial planning.
* Provide strategic recommendations based on financial analysis and projections, cost identification and allocation, and revenue/expense analysis,
* Track and analyze BU performance, identify issues and proposing corrective actions.
* Ensure to maintain healthy level of liquidity, by effective management of working capital.
* Together with Commercial, this role will ensure credit collections are timely according to terms extended customers and highlight remedial actions to be taken according to Group Credit Policy
* Perform cash flow projection on weekly basis, and ensure interco settlement are made on timely basis
* Ensure effective early warnings are given for potential issues.
* Manage taxation matters including direct and indirect corporate taxation, and ensuring accurate and timely submission of tax returns with full compliance.
* Ensure internal policies and procedures are driven and complied with. Audit matters raised if any, are to be closed within dateline and report updates to Group Manager (Governance, Risk & Compliance) on monthly basis.
* Regularly evaluate financial systems to ensure they are compliant, efficient and effective, and propose improvement plan to BU head and Group, when necessary.
* Support other BU’s to ensure that the budget numbers are met and highlight in Forecast about the potential risks.
* Ensure necessary inputs are made to make an accurate PCF proposal and support Commercial team for their day to day requirement.
* Review tender documents and provide support on costing and interpretation of costs.
* Support IT to ensure that the policies and procedure are followed in the Unit.
* Responsible for development, mentoring and evaluation of team members.
* Minimum Bachelor’s degree holder with Professional Qualification such as CMA/ CPA / ACCA
* Minimum 10 years relevant working experience
* Experience in MNC and/or Big 4 is strongly preferred
* Prior experience for offshore oil & gas/marine industry in the region (UAE and Saudi Arabia) is a strong plus.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Independent self-starter who is meticulous and resourceful team player
* Proactive working attitude & highly committed
* Ability to meet high standards and tight deadlines
* Reasonable knowledge of local tax/statutory requirements
* Strong Microsoft Office skills
* Knowledge of SAP & BPC is highly desirable
Salary and Benefits
Up to 40,000 AED per month
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.