Incident & Problem Manager
- Full time
- Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Dubai, UAE, 00000
- posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : September 9, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 105
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Our Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
We are looking for a proactive, self-motivated and personable individual who will be responsible for maintaining a consistent and timely delivery of Incident and Problem management with best practices. You will be working with internal stakeholders, customers, 3rd party vendors and internal business units. You will own the end-to-end process to ensure all hit the agreed SLA\’s.
In this exciting role you will be the central point of conflict and issue escalation to senior management and compile reports of incident and problems. You will need to analyse and report on patterns and trends to improve future service delivery and reduce major incidents. You will then need to take it a step further to ensure appropriate action is taken to anticipate, investigate and resolve any problems in systems and services that will be full documented. This can be done by regular audits, reviews and assessments.
The role will be responsible for managing production incidents and outage events as well managing problems within the Group Technology division. The role will provide leadership and coordination across infrastructure, application and partner teams to quickly remediate production issues and reduce mean time to resolution; as well as pushing for active problem records to be addressed and managed effectively so root causes are identified quickly with a plan to eliminate them clearly defined as part of the problem management processes with the Technology Operation and Product teams. Ensures appropriate managerial relationships are established and maintained to build and strengthen trust regarding end-to-end enterprise incident management resolution and enterprise problem management; serves as a focal point for escalation of issues to be resolved and for problems to be addressed. Facilitates ITIL standards adherence.
What you\’ll need to succeed
- ITIL framework certification / ITIL v3 foundation certified
- Ability to manage an incident/outage bridge with 50+ technical and business stakeholders
- Ability to manage competing priorities and operate under pressure
- Ability to adjust schedule based on business need
- Ability to be proactive, takes action and anticipates opportunities
- Ability to guide and assist in technical troubleshooting during an incident/outage
- Excellent management, interpersonal, communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- The ability to lead cross functional teams effectively at all levels of the organization
- Coordination skills: managing (complex) IT technical investigations
- Competent in defining, documenting and managing procedures and processes
- Advanced knowledge of incident, outage, problem and change management
- Experience managing 24/7 Application, Infrastructure and/or Operation teams preferred
- Experience supporting Application and Infrastructure in AWS preferred
- Strong business acumen and ability to interface with executive management
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment.
- Adaptability to demanding circumstances that require timely and accurate responses
- Strong analytical, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy-to-understand business terms to senior leaders
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.