Head of Service
- Full time
- Doha, Baladiyat ad Dawhah, Qatar, Doha, Qatar, 00000
- posted 6 months ago
- Posted : September 9, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 1720
Career Level Others
Experience 5 Years
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
We have partnered with a leading Medical Device company who are hiring a Head of Service to be based in Qatar .
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
– Manages and coordinates daily biomedical equipment service operations that provide lifecycle management of biomedical clinical and research equipment including safety testing, repair, maintenance, and user support.
– Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day job performance.
– Establishes standards and procedures for equipment maintenance, testing, calibration, documentation, and inventory processes.
– Provides technical leadership and develops applicable training and resources for staff to ensure correct and safe operations of all equipment and devices.
– Works with vendors to maintain up-to-date information about new products and equipment upgrades.
– Supports the equipment needs of all specialty areas including Radiology, Clinical Pathology, Cardiology, Respiratory Therapy, and others.
– Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
– Proven experience as a Service Manager within the Medical devices industry.
– Minimum 5 years experience in a similar area as an individual contributor.
– Proficient and in-depth knowledge of medical equipment products and business.
– Ability to work effectively, developing and implementing strategies.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
– Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.