- Full time
- Doha, Baladiyat ad Dawhah, Qatar, Doha, Qatar, 00000
- posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : September 9, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 107
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
A leading Medical Device company is actively recruiting a Division Manager for their Qatar office.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
– Manage business operations in assigned divisions to achieve company goals.
– Evaluate division performance and recommend new strategies for performance improvements.
– Resolve business issues and ensure that all escalated issues are closed.
– Identify resources, assign workloads, and manage schedules to ensure timely deliveries.
– Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
– Assist in employee recruitment, performance evaluation promotion, retention, and termination activities.
– Develop and enforce best practices to ensure operational efficiency.
– Oversee staffing adjustments to obtain maximum productivity.
– Recommend cost-reduction initiatives while maintaining productivity and quality.
– Identify areas of improvement and concerns and accordingly develop action plans.
– Process client invoicing promptly and oversee business accounting processes.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
– Candidate must be based in Qatar.
– Proven experience as a Division Manager within the Healthcare Sector.
– Proficient and in-depth knowledge of medical equipment products and business.
– Ability to work effectively, developing and implementing strategies.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
– Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.