Market Access Manager
- Full time
- Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Dubai, UAE, 00000
- posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : September 9, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 35
Career Level Manager
Experience 4 Years
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
We are working with a leading Pharmaceuticals company who are hiring a Market Access Manager to be based in Dubai .
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
– Build a strong sustainable partnership with payers and policymakers in both private and government sectors.
– Develop and execute market access strategies to influence and accelerate favorable pricing and reimbursement decisions.
– Effectively supporting the plan of new launches to accelerate and maximize patient access to treatments.
– Establishes Market Access advisory network including payers, policymakers health economists, clinical opinion leaders, patient groups, and payers from local markets and engage them in the development of access strategies/projects.
– Capture insights and feedback about the market and commercial threats and opportunities.
– Understand, analyse, and demonstrate the clinical, economic, and social value of products.
– Build, drive, monitor, and support the patient support programs.
– Monitor the Regulatory & Policy environment changes and reforms of health insurance and financing.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
– University degree: Business Discipline/ Life Sciences / Medicine.
– Minimum 3-4 years of experience in Market Access in the pharmaceutical industry.
– Knowledge of country-based healthcare systems and policies.
– Network among government officials, policymakers, and payers with a solid understanding of operations.
– Strong knowledge of health economics and value propositions.
– Ability to drive successful projects and teams in a matrix environment (Cross-Functional Collaboration).
– High level of understanding of pricing & reimbursement models.
– Strong negotiations and presentation skills.
– Fluent in Arabic and English (Verbal and written).
– Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.