- Full time
- Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 12271
- posted 6 months ago
- Posted : September 9, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 1727
Career Level Director
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
We are creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, WE are ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50 th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Commercial Director to join our award-winning team based in Riyadh, Saudi.
This position is responsible for ensuring that the requirements financial management of project is met and the contract documents are implemented and maintained throughout the contract period and to assist in the review of contractual notices of claims.
We envisage success in this role to include;
– Demonstrating experience and capability in a wide range of Consultant Agreements and Construction Contracts.
– Demonstrating experience in complex projects from design through construction documents and implementation, including alternative forms of procurement.
– Excelling in verbal and written communication skills with proven attention to detail Ability to maintain a positive client relationship and professional firm image.
– Maintaining communication with clients Pm team as well as their procurement department.
– Reviewing and ensuring the consistency, accuracy, traceability, and completeness of report, valuations, measurements, progress claims, and ensure BOQs comply with the contracts requirement;
– Ensuring agreed/approved procedures have been adhered to and implemented in compliance with the clients policies.
– Preparing and managing of the clients financial reporting processes and systems.
– Assessing the monthly incurred value, validate Vendors’ (contractor/consultant) work estimates, and monthly interim payment for its accuracy, consistency, and continuity of cost date.
– Executing the claims management and administration – review, investigate, identify, notify, handle and track causes check validity, assess time and cost impacts, negotiation and make recommendations to the client .
– Initiating the contract change management and Administration – Change notices, Management of Change Register, Change Log and database; Oversee VOs, correctness, accuracy, traceability and per the Scope defined in the Contract accordingly reject/recommend for the issuance of VO.
– Managing the contract management and administration – Supervision, review, monitoring, evaluation, and reporting the performance against Contract, issue notices.
– Chairing regular project team meetings to provide status, discuss issues, and provide support for any situation that requires variation orders, payment authorizations, and the processing of invoices.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 20 years work experience partnered with a Bachelor in Civil Engineering and Masters in Construction Law, LLB or similar is preferred.
Chartered Registration will be viewed favourably.
Our performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.