- Full time
- Khobar, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia, Khobar, Saudi Arabia, 34714
- posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : September 9, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 106
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
We are creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, We are ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50 th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Commercial Manager to join our award-winning team based in Al Ula, Saudi Arabia. NOTE – This is role based in Al Ula, which is a smaller town location. We welcome applications from GCC Nationals as well.
Please note the information in the Qualifications section below.
We envisage success in this role to include;
– Developing and maintaining professional and meaningful relationships with the client to ensure program and project requirements are being satisfied.
– Ensuring the delivery of the contracted Design and Construction Management services to the client.
– Managing and directing the development and maintenance of the program and project schedules for all phases of the project including procurement, planning, design and construction.
– Ensuring compliance with all Our internal processes and procedures.
– Managing procurement of large design and build projects.
– Leading people and displaying good management skills and business acumen.
– Ensuring projects and programs meet financial objectives.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 15+ years work experience partnered with a Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent preferably gained from studying in a Western University.
Native Arabic speakers will be viewed favourably as will candidates holding a Chartered Status .
Our performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.