Financial Due Diligence Oil & Gas Senior Manager
- Full time
- Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Dubai, UAE, 00000
- posted 6 months ago
- Posted : September 9, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 1708
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
Line of Service
Financial Due Diligence
Job Description & Summary
Financial Due Diligence Energy sector is growing rapidly and we are looking for a Senior Manager to join our team. The Transaction Diligence team aims to assist clients, both private equity firms and corporate clients, throughout the whole transaction process. Whilst traditional financial due diligence is a key element of the service, transaction support is much broader, incorporating assistance with business plan assessment, including support to the transaction management, negotiation and documentation, and post-completion integration.
What to consider before applying
This role requires the candidate to be based out of our
United Arab Emirates office (Abu Dhabi).
– Energy, Utilities, & Resources sector expertise in a Transaction Services environment is a must.
– Independently project manage the multiple client engagements
– Establish effective working relationships with stakeholders and clients
– Advise clients during the due diligence process to identify key value drivers and challenge assumptions about future performance
– Able to analyze financial and non-financial information to formulate views and conclusions
– Analyze historical and pro forma financial information to assess trends and fluctuations that may impact cash flow requirements and deal valuation
– Prepare and draft client reports to address their strategic goals, including as the buyer or seller of the assets
– Keep up to date with global, regional and local business and economic issues
– Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
– Coach and supervise junior team members
– Potential candidate must have experience working in the Energy, Utilities, & Resources sector
– Minimum 8 years’ of Financial Due Diligence experience in a big 4 professional services firm
– Degree in Accounting or Finance
– Preferred accounting qualification such as ACA, ACCA, ICAI etc.
– Overall understanding on the M&A process from an FDD perspective
– Strong project management skills and a good team player
Why you’ll love us
We’re inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you’ll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This meaningful work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life.
The most connected firm through activity based working
With connectivity being a key enabler of our strategy, our objective is to become the most connected firm – connected to our clients, our communities and to each other. We follow an Activity Based Work model, where our professionals engage in a diverse range of meaningful activities from our offices, from client sites, or our homes.