ETIC, Technical Lead
- Full time
- Cairo, Cairo, Egypt, Cairo, Egypt, 11511
- posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : September 9, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 38
Career Level Others
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
Line of Service
Advisory – Other
Job Description & Summary
A career within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Our Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
– Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
– Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
– Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
– Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
– Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
– Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
– Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
– Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
– Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
– Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
– Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.