- Full time
- Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 12271
- posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : September 9, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 38
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
Work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Direct the SOC operations at a tactical and strategic level, providing expertise & encouraging teamwork, to achieve high performance standards and meet SOC vision & mission. Lead the planning & development of the SOC roadmaps and service improvement.
– Drive operational excellence to achieve the SOC Vision & Mission.
– Lead and oversee the SOC operations team to ensure they are performing efficiently.
– Track the SOC operational metrics, KPIs and identify process improvement opportunities.
– Ensuring SOC operational services & resources availability and ensure 24×7 delivery.
– Coordinate with business and service providers to identify and resolve any service delivery issues.
– Manage the 24×7 monitoring, analysis & alerting of security events and incidents escalations.
– Manage 24×7 shift roster, shift handover and log process.
– Manage security incident responses team, and escalating to clients as needed.
– Develop a management and operational SOC report to provide a weekly/monthly trend on and operation metrics\\KPIs and recommendations to improve service capacity
– Formulate and implement capacity plans and budget for the SOC in line with company strategy.
– Manage SOC operational metrics and identify process improvement opportunities and participate in SOC leading transformation projects.
– Ensure that cyber threats faced by the organization are being managed in an effective & efficient manner and optimize the delivery of existing & new services & support the continuous improvement of SOC architecture and design.
– Ensure that daily operations are executed in accordance with documented process and procedures.
– Develop and maintain SOC processes, procedure, playbooks, and guidelines.
– Ensuring that SOC monitoring team is adequately staffed to monitor and respond to incidents also, ensure that the SOC team is adequately supplied with the necessary applications and tools to successfully operate daily.
– Ability to manage and lead multiple teams during a security incident.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
– 10 years’ experience working within a global enterprise security service provider or relevant SOC services provider, Previous Management / Leadership experience (5 yr. min)
– Strong leadership & communication skills.
– Understand security principles, MITRE farmwork, threat modeling, defenses, vulnerabilities, intruder techniques, root cause and incident analysis
– Understanding of security controls for common platforms and devices
– Technical background in incident response or computer forensics, malware analysis, development, or system administration
– BS in Computer Science, or related field
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
– A recognized security certification, for example: CISSP, CISM, CompTIA Security +, ITIL qualification etc.