Project Manager – Complex Programs
- Full time
- Cairo, Cairo, Egypt, Cairo, Egypt, 11511
- posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : September 9, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 40
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
In this role, you’ll work in one of our Consulting Client Innovation Centers (Delivery Centers), where we deliver deep technical and industry expertise to a wide range of public and private sector clients around the world. Our delivery centers offer our clients locally based skills and technical expertise to drive innovation and adoption of new technology.
Our Project Managers excel by leading and coordinating a project team’s overall performance, scope, cost, and deliverables. Our clients rely on timely and efficient status reports, and as Project Manager, you will drive the charge with project direction, metric definition, and performance management. If you are ready to help our clients and project teams succeed, we would love to meet you!
Your Role and Responsibilities
Responsible for complex project, roles and responsibilities include:
– Analyzing Business & IT Challenges
– Applying Strategic Innovative Thinking for Insights
– Applying Strategic Risk Taking
– Managing Complex Business Outsourcing Contracts
– Advising on Large or Complex Engagements
– Applying Deal Making Techniques to Complex Opportunities
– Leading Development of Large/Complex Deals/Bids
– Applying Risk Management Skills
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
– At least 9 years of experience in managing project delivery in complex or large projects.
– Possess strong leadership, able to motivate & guide others
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
– Experience in working within a multi-disciplinary team project environment.
– Experience in managing SAP Projects will be a plus. Certified project manager (PMP or equivalent) is preferred / advantage