Vice President – Organisational Development
- Full time
- Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi, UAE, 00000
- posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : September 9, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 39
Career Level Others
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
The role will manage the OD change and transformation initiatives for this leading real estate developer. The individual will undertake the necessary organisational diagnostics and recommend enhancements to Executive Management. Ensuring the alignment of structure with the operating model and business requirement and, the smooth execution of the performance management process.
Leading UAE Real Estate Developer
Key responsibilities will include:
* Support the OD management with the company organisation structure, monitor changes and ensure alignment with the Target Operating Models and business requirements.
* Conduct data-driven organisational analysis, to identify misalignment’s or improvement opportunities using statistical data, trends and bench marking other entities
* Support in the assessment of structural design principles on a periodic basis and identify difficult links for resolution
* Support the organisational development change and transformation initiatives as per the annual strategic plan.
* Define and facilitate the change management processes to improve business performance
* Promote a culture of continuous improvement within the organisation and help it adapt to changes in the market and industry.
* Support BU heads/managers in the development of their organisational units according to the respective scoping, manpower requirements and structure.
* Evaluate the operating model and recommend changes based on the gap analysis results
* Manage expansions such as merger & acquisition (M&A) exercise, creation of new entity / subsidiary from concept, structure design, people, governance to actual implementation
* Manage the Manpower Planning & Budgeting exercise in collaboration with business unit heads and internal team.
* Support assessment of organisational change requests and / or structural proposals, recommend changes as necessary based on understanding the business drivers, opportunities and costs
* Make sure that the department functional descriptions are accurate and updated on a periodic basis, while ensuring proper scoping of divisions and departments to eliminate potential overlaps and redundancies of activities
* Monitor changes on the organisation structure, update/develop JD’s accordingly
* Support to design transition plans as a result of the change management exercise, coordinate with the other respective teams (ER, Talent and recruitment) for information and action update
* Serve as a technical consultant to the division on policies, job evaluations, job descriptions, and competency framework
* Provide advice to affiliate organisations in matters relating to OD frameworks and methodologies
* Coordinate with other People, Culture & Performance teams in the implementation of joint initiatives as needed
There is a competitive package on offer of up to 60,000 AED + Benefits per month with potential for flex depending on experience and the unrivalled opportunity to truly make an impact in a highly autonomous environment!
Key prerequisites include:
* Min of 10+ years of experience
* Min of 4 years of managerial experience heading an OD department for a company with at least 400 employees
* OD preferably private sector/consultancy/real estate
* Led and delivered a range of OD interventions with proven business benefit in a high performing organisation undergoing structural and cultural change
* A fundamental understanding of the impact of organisational culture on engagement and performance and significant experience in influencing cultural change
* Bachelor’s degree in business management or human resources
* CIPD, ODCP, SPHR preferred