Property Management Officer
- Full time
- Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Dubai, UAE, 00000
- posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : September 9, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 45
Career Level Others
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
- Coordinate with Property Managers in property-related documents administration – memoranda, letters, monthly reports, proposals, and others.
- Coordinate tenant service requests pertaining to property operations and administration.
- Maintain a professional image to internal and external callers.
- Delegate calls to property service technicians and follow up with tenant and/or property manager as required. Facilitate and maintain tenant work order system.
- Establish and maintain strong and positive relationships with all property tenants, vendors and contractors.
- Compile information, prepare and update reports or process other documents as required:
- Develop and maintain property filing & tracking systems for reports and documents identified above.
- Assist in maintaining service contracts, tracking expiration and prepare bid packages when necessary.
- Assist with coding invoices for payment and processing.
- Track vendor and tenant certificate of insurance expiration dates, request renewals, ensure compliance with standard coverage terms and conditions.
- Oversee copying, faxing and mail distribution within designated area.
- Monitor and order general office supplies as needed.
- Ensure assigned office equipment is adequately maintained and secure.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and work well under pressure with strong personalities.
- Flexibility to handle changing priorities and projects.
- Excellent communications and organization, follow-through and follow-up, meet commitments and deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize workload with an attention to detail and willingness to complete projects in a timely and efficient manner.
- Strong proofreading and editing skills.
- Discretion regarding personnel and industry-related matters.
- Provides high degree of professional customer service to both internal and external parties.
- Independent, self-starter, team player with attention to detail.