Government Affairs Manager
- Full time
- Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 12271
- posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : September 9, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 45
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
We are working with a leading Medical Device company who are hiring a Government Affairs Manager to be based in Riyadh.
Please note that due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals can be considered for this role.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
– Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, and discount rates, and develops sales strategies to accommodate the goals of the company.
– Relationship building/customer engagement (C-level).
– Maintains good relationships with business partners/contacts and potential clients.
– Explores and identifies business opportunities in the Region.
– Performs market research & analysis.
– Acts as a market knowledge expert.
– Being updated with trends, news, and events.
– Develops broad knowledge of the medical technology industry.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
– Please note that due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals can be considered for this role.
– Bachelor’s degree. Master of Business Administration or relevant disciplines (preferred).
– Proven experience as Business Development Manager.
– Consultancy expertise in healthcare.
– Change management and problem-solving skills.
– Proven good business judgment and working experience within the healthcare industry are preferred.
– Leadership in the development of business strategies/tactics.
– Strong Interpersonal skills.
– Able to work independently and at the same time demonstrate good teamwork behavior to work across different functions and regions.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills and goal-oriented.
– Strong business acumen.
– Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.