- Full time
- Ankara, Ankara, Turkey, Ankara, Turkey, 06500
- posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : September 9, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 46
Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
We are working with a leading Pharmaceutical company who are hiring a Product Manager to be based in Turkey.
The Product Manager will be responsible for deploying the marketing strategy per channel of business across the region.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
– Building the strategy and marketing plan for the product that will be launched in the relevant therapeutic area, ensuring those plans are implemented and monitored to reach mid to long-term sales targets.
– Conducting regular market analysis, and market research, developing a deep understanding of business dynamics, tracking competitive environment, identifying growth opportunities, and developing strategies to maximize brand potential.
– Designing Tactical Plan in line with the brand strategy, executing all marketing activities.
– Training the Sales Force team to ensure that the product is promoted in the right strategy.
– Partnering with Int Markets and Global Marketing Teams to understand global/regional strategies.
– Preparing Budget short-term and long-term forecasts and presentations.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Economics/Medicine or related field or professional training.
– Candidate based in Turkey with at least 2-3 years of experience working in pharmaceutical marketing.
– Oncology experience is a must. Launch experience is preferable.
– Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
– Fluent in written and spoken business English.
– Innovative and creative, enabling the agility to capitalize on market opportunity.