Business Development Manager
- Full time
- Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Dubai, UAE, 00000
- posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : September 9, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 48
Career Level Manager
Experience 7 Years
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
We are working with a leading Pharmaceutical company who are hiring a Business Development Manager to be based in Dubai .
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
– Responsible for in-licensing activities to expand product portfolio and support the company’s growth objectives for assigned regions.
– Understand and identify potential out-licensing opportunities for the assigned territories.
– Identify region-specific brand opportunities and growth levers and build plans and strategies to capture these opportunities and expedite growth with Lead customers.
– Conduct business analysis and keeping informed and analysing marketing strategies and trends as well as preparing forecasts.
– Identify areas of improvement to develop and maintain strong partnerships.
– Oversee deal structuring and negotiation processes.
– Support full due diligence process by leading cross-functional teams.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
– Open for candidates who are interested to relocate to Dubai.
– Degree in life sciences or similar. MBA/Ph.D. is a plus.
– Must have 7 years’ experience in the biopharmaceutical industry.
– Minimum 4 years’ experience in business development in Japan, Korea, or China.
– Experience working in a multidisciplinary team.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
– Ability to travel 25% as required.
– Project Management and Business Acumen Skills.