- Full time
- Cairo, Cairo, Egypt, Cairo, Egypt, 11511
- posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : September 9, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 57
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
We are working with a leading Medical Device company who are hiring a Regional Manager to be based in Egypt .
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
– Develop and implement territory plans to maximise sales opportunities and achieve sales targets.
– Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the regional sales team.
– Manage and oversee the Distributor Networks.
– Build and maintain good relationships with clients and key opinion leaders.
– Oversee supply chain and operations of products to the clients.
– Deal with escalated customer issues, incident reports, and legal actions.
– Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
– Perform other duties assigned by the General Manager.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
– Must have proven experience in sales and territory management within the Healthcare industry in the Middle East region.
– In-depth knowledge of medical equipment products and business.
– Extensive knowledge and contacts within the Healthcare sector in the MEA region.
– Demonstrated consultative skills in regions such as Egypt, North, and East Africa
– Excellent verbal and communication skills in Arabic and English.
– Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.