Microsoft Dynamics F&O Manager
- Full time
- Cairo, Cairo, Egypt, Cairo, Egypt, 11511
- posted 6 months ago
- Posted : September 9, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 400
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
Line of Service
Advisory – Other
Job Description & Summary
D365 F&O Senior Functional Consultants ae responsible for leading D365 F&O functional workstreams for design & implementation on delivery projects. They are also responsible for delivering D365 F&O functional responses and providing demos on sales pursuits, managing D365 F&O functional input to IP and asset development, and meeting the general expectations in line with their consulting grade
– Leading cross functional teams in client facing delivery roles
– Providing technical design authority oversight on complex delivery programmes
– Providing oversight across multiple projects simultaneously to deliver client success
– Engaging with senior client stakeholders to promote customer outcomes and challenge existing approaches.
– Building relationships with new and existing clients
– Modelling commercial delivery models to ensure accurate estimation and budgeting while remaining competitive
– Documenting, proposing and discussing solution options as a part of the programme team (high level design / low level design)
– Configuring and developing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations solutions to fit project requirements.
– Engaging with team members to contribute towards successful project outcomes.
– Working closely with technical development capability, including nearshore and offshore teams.
– Understanding business requirements and scope changes and highlight any impact on delivery teams or technical solution.
– Providing SME input across a variety of programme workstreams, including testing, training, data, reporting, and business change.
– Formally coach and manage people within the team
– Build and maintain relationships with Microsoft and help support their gotomarket strategies
Manager Grade Expectations:
– Responsible for planning and managing the workstreams they are assigned
– Runs workstream meetings
– Manages workstream issues & risks
– Manages quality of deliverables across the workstreams they are assigned
– Manages relationships with other workstreams
– Responsible for development of coaches
– Responsible for skills development of less experienced team members
– Manages us and client stakeholder expectations
– Advocate for Microsoft within the firm
– Able to plan and deliver sales demos
– Seen as a specialist to support sales pursuits in areas of Microsoft product expertise