Automation Partner Technical Seller
- Full time
- Cairo, Cairo, Egypt, Cairo, Egypt, 11511
- posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : September 9, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 52
Career Level Others
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
With the primary goal of expanding the capability and capacity of the overall Ecosystem, and depending on the market and /or business partner growth opportunity, you’ll cover all or a combination of IBM’s ‘Build’, ‘Sell’ and ‘Service’ opportunities,
Part technical consultant, you’ll build trust, understand the value of our business partners’ offerings, and co-create solutions that demonstrate the value of our relationship. All-the-while building confidence that motivates business partners to include IBM solutions at the heart of their client proposals.
We’re passionate about success. If this role is right for you, then your achievements will mean that your career is flourishing, your business partners are winning, and your clients are thriving. To help ensure this win-win-win outcome, a ‘day-in-the life’ of this role may include, but not be limited to…
* Facilitating pre-sales, experiential technical activities such as technology demonstrations and co-creation working session that lead to proofs of concept (PoC) and /or minimal viable products (MVPs).
* Leading the delivery of joint-learning activities to build technical skills and expertise of business partners, which enable co-selling opportunities.
* Continuously expanding essential business, industry, technology, architecture, and competitive knowledge in Kubernetes, Red Hat, Docker, Cloud Foundry, Cloud Native Security, & Infrastructure.
* Championing a culture of growth-mindedness, co-creation, and technical eminence to deliver value that leverages industry, brand, and portfolio expertise to drive innovations that accelerate business partners’ success.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
– Demonstrable client-facing, deep technical subject matter expertise within the product portfolio of Business Automation and Integration, with the ability to engage in complex, architectural conversations.
– Provable excellence with people, communication, and collaboration skills, with a track record of networking and influencing, at all levels, throughout the successful closure of complex technology sales cycles – with and through others (c. $250k – $multi-million deals).
– Proven discipline and attention to detail with the usage of sales management and recording systems, and expectation setting /follow-up.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Business Automation ( RPA, Process mining , Instana , Turbonomics… Etc.) , or good knowledge in integration (CP4I, API Connect ..etc.)