Account Technical Leader
- Full time
- Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 12271
- posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : September 9, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 70
Career Level Others
Experience 5 Years
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
The Account Technical Leader is a client technical leadership role dedicated to Our most important clients within KSA. In this role, you will create and maintain proven, trusted technical advisor relationships at all levels within the client’s organization, including key technology decision leaders & strategy owners
Required Technical and Professional Expertise :
– At least 5 years experience developing solution requirements and winning key architectural decisions at clients
– At least 5 years experience designing, architecting, and implementing solutions
– At least 2 years experience leading architectural direction and cross-brand selling
– Technical sales experience
– Ability to build and maintain strong, trust-based business relationships with peers and customers.
– Proven ability to identify, articulate and proactively advance a compelling, industry focused solution to the client that showcases the technical solution and value proposition
– Demonstrated ability to find and build relationships with senior technology executives at the client (e.g., CIO/CTO), key decision makers (e.g., Line of Business Executives) and influencers on their teams
– Successful track record in effectively working with and leveraging cross-functional technical resources to define creative solutions and the path to advance on client’s complex strategic initiatives.
– Coordinate and leverage a wide spectrum of technical resources
– In-depth, technical business development, sales and/or consultant experience in leading technical projects from design through implementation
– Demonstrated collaboration and negotiation skills.
– Demonstrated interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills at all levels of an organization
– Driven and self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and a commitment to excellence in everything they do
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
– Specific solution experience in the Hybrid Cloud and AI domains .
– Red Hat OpenShift experience, accreditation or certification.
– Foundational knowledge of Apache Kafka and/or the Confluent Kafka platform.
– Foundational knowledge of industry standard Dev/Sec/Ops best practices and tooling.
– Experienced level industry knowledge. Examples would include, but are not limited to, the following: Financial Services, Retail, Public Sector or Telecommunications.
– Ability to articulate business models, and value of our offerings.
– At least 5 years experience in Enterprise Technical Sales
– Bachelors Degree in Information Technology
– At least 5 years experience leading architectural direction and cross-brand selling