Director – Private Banking
- Full time
- Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi, UAE, 00000
- posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : September 9, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 40
Career Level Others
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
A leading bank is actively hiring a Director – Private Banking for their Abu Dhabi office.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
– Provide strategic direction and leadership to the private banking division in alignment with the bank’s overall goals and objectives.
– Build and nurture strong relationships with key customers.
– Oversee the management of clients’ investment portfolios.
– Identify and pursue opportunities to attract new clients and grow the existing client base.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
– Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or similar.
– Proven experience in private banking or wealth management with a track record of success.
– Strong understanding of financial markets, and economic trends.
– Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and manage a diverse team.
– Results-oriented mindset with a focus on achieving business targets and objectives.
– Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.