Senior Resident Engineer – GCC National
- Full time
- Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 12271
- posted 3 months ago
- Posted : September 8, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 191
Career Level Others
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
We are creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, We are ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50 th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for talented Senior Resident Engineer’s- GCC National’s only to join our award-winning team based in various locations Saudi Arabia.
We envisage success in this role to include:
– Leading, directing and monitoring the performance of all site engineers and support staff under their control.
– Closely monitors the contractor’s erection/installation works for conformance to approved design, approved materials and national and international codes of practice.
– Monitoring the contractor’s program of works to ensure on time delivery.
– Serving as the primary point of contact for main contractor/ sub contractor site staff for all project issues.
– Reviewing claims from the contractor and prepares responses. Negotiates with contractors regarding the value of claims or any changes in schedule.
– Advising staff and client on construction and contract administration matters related to assigned Project work.
– Attending required, regular meetings with the client and report on the matters that transpire and the work requested by the client.
– Preparing staffing and organization charts for the project and assist in negotiations for appropriate levels of staffing.
– Reporting to the Project Director regarding staffing status, progress of work, problems needing resolution, and suggested solutions.
– Preparing and reviews all construction-related correspondence and ensures timely response to same.
– Ensuring the correctness and completeness of as-built drawings
– Reviewing and approves Contractor Payment Certificates.
– Assisting the client in review, negotiation and settlement of claims arising out of disputes with a contractor.
– Reviewing and recommends approval or non-approval of Change Orders.
– Making regular site visits to monitor the contractors’ progress and performance.
– Maintaining and ensuring site safety; coordinates the activities of construction supervision staff involved in safety inspection.
– Taking pro-active and corrective actions to improve the quality of work and the performance of all PMI project staff.
– Recommending budgets and cost efficiency measures.
– Developing, foster and maintain a strong and close relationship with the client.
– Assisting in the development and growth of professional competence of individual PMI staff members and evaluate the performance of personnel on a regular basis.
– Escalating significant problems encountered regarding construction progress, and other serious matters.
– Preparing weekly and monthly reports, as required for the site record and/or provides input to supplement reporting by the Planning Manager.
– To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 15 years work experience partnered with a Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
– GCC Nationals
Our performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.