Retail Manager – EssilorLuxottica
- Full time
- Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Dubai, UAE, 00000
- posted 6 months ago
- Posted : September 8, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 371
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Our Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavor to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewelry, and eyewear.
Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Our Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
We have recently signed a 25-year partnership with our first eyewear brand, EssilorLuxottica, a global leader in the industry, renowned for the design, manufacture and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames, and sunglasses. We are working together to launch a series of mono-brand and multi-brand stores, showcasing iconic global brands like Ray-Ban, Persol, Oliver Peoples, and David Clulow across the GCC.
What you’ll be doing
As Head of Sales, you will lead all stores in the Country to success by developing a high performance team which consistently exceeds expectations and achieves sales, profitability and business growth. This position is responsible for developing key initiatives to increase service and value of the retail operation; understands and brings to life for all associates the Vision, Mission and Values of the Company. You responsibilities will include:
– Direct and monitor all sales and operational activities of the Country to ensure OI objectives are met. Process involves travel to individual stores throughout the region
– Actively manage operation budgets. Review business costs on an ongoing basis. Set clear aligned KPIs to monitor business progress and performance
– Proactively recruit, hire, train and develop high quality store and market managers in line with brand and region requirements. Focus efforts on continuously improving organization structure and end to end processes that drive real customer value
– Accurately staff region to respond and address all Customer needs, demonstrating practical ways to respond and stay ahead of competitors. Ensure managers have up-to-date information about procedures, sales and return policies
– Partner with Product, Marketing & Visual Merchandising to ensure all components best fit the customer market and brand proposition
– Continuously drive the business by analyzing key financial data, monitoring operating efficiencies and identifying business trends/opportunities. Generates reports, uses information to take action to improve performance (sets aggressive action plans and prepares budgets)
– Communicate, implement and ensure compliance of all company policies, programs, standards and visual presentations in an effective and timely manner
– Create an environment that encourages the development of managers and associates; provide challenging assignments and opportunities for management development
– Regularly communicate with General Manager and the rest of the team on business performance and key issues requiring attention
What you’ll need to succeed
The ideal candidate has a solid retail management experience, managing multi-store operations in the Luxury Retail Industry. Other requirements include:
– Strong leadership capabilities
– Experience in development and delivery of retail strategies
– Team building and management skills
– Strong negotiating and influencing skills
– Strong relationship building capabilities
– Strong oral and written communication skills
– Problem solving and analytical/computer skills
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.