Senior Compliance Officer
- Full time
- Doha, Baladiyat ad Dawhah, Qatar, Doha, Qatar, 00000
- posted 3 months ago
- Posted : September 8, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 192
Career Level Others
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
One of the leading law firm in Qatar is actively recruiting a Senior Compliance Officer to be based in Doha.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
– Manages day-to-day operation of the Compliance Program.
– Review and assess compliance issues/concerns to identify potential areas of non-compliance or ethical concerns within the company.
– Investigate reported concerns and allegations related to compliance, ethics, and Code of Conduct violations.
– Collaborate with relevant departments to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory obligations.
– Develop and implement corrective action plans to resolve issues and provides general guidance to avoid a similar situation.
– Guide the Board of Directors, senior management, and employees on compliance matters.
– Provide regular reports for senior management to keep informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
– Monitor changes in laws and regulations, and assess their impact on the organization’s operations, advising necessary adjustments to the Compliance Program.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
– Master’s degree in Business Management/ Business Administration from an accredited university.
– A professional certified by a reputed awarding body in corporate and regulatory compliance is a must.
– At least 12 years’ experience of which 5 years in a similar role in a reputed law firm.
– Proactive mindset with a commitment to ongoing professional development and staying updated on industry trends and best practices.
– Ability to draft high quality communication material.
– Excellent verbal and written communication in English. French is a plus.
– Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.