Senior Strategy Manager
- Full time
- Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Dubai, UAE, 00000
- posted 3 months ago
- Posted : September 8, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 193
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
We are working with a leading bank who are hiring a Senior Strategy Manager to be based in Dubai.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
– Translate and align the bank strategy into transformation and initiatives and develop a strategic plan to achieve objectives.
– Strong experience and knowledge in M&A transactions being able to lead or support execution of acquisitions and disposals A&D projects.
– Supporting governance of banks’ corporate investment and exploiting synergies in accordance with the bank’s strategic priorities.
– Direct or support execution of merger and acquisition transactions/projects.
– Lead strategic initiatives on all businesses and functions and develop new business, partnerships or establish new areas of expertise.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or similar. MBA is a plus.
– Minimum 1-5 year’s experience in a strategic management role within the banking or financial services industry.
– Must have experience and knowledge of mergers and acquisitions transactions (M&A)
– Strong organization and management skills.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint. Experience in financial modeling is an added advantage.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
– Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.