Senior Project Manager – Facilities Management
- Full time
- Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 12271
- posted 3 months ago
- Posted : September 8, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 196
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
Our client, an established FM service provider is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to be based in Tabukh, KSA
The Senior Project Manager is the head of facilities management on site and will lead the strategic management of all Facilities Management functions to maintain optimum accommodation, environmental and support service standards within the FM guidelines and budgetary constraints.
– Ensure the delivery of Facilities Management services to a high standard. Identifying opportunities that will continuously improve all aspects of FM operations
– Focus on quality of service delivery, ensuring best practice.
– Supervises physical operations of all buildings, grounds, utilities, safety and security in order to provide a safe, healthy and comfortable environment for the occupants
– Overall responsibility for all soft services including Reception services, Cleaning, Landscaping, Events Management, etc.
– Support and lead the management of all Hard Services Incl. Asset Management across MEP plants, Buildings & Equipment and PPM scheduling
– Lead the Energy Management and Environmental/Sustainability focus for FM
– Support the development of FM contracts and contractor management
– Contribute to FM Procurement strategy and bench marking projects
– Responsibility for the delivery of FM Help desk services and systems
– Hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Technology, Facilities Management or a related field.
– Solid experience in FM within a professional environment, with at least 3 years at a Senior Manager level experience within a corporate setting
– At least 8 years of experience as an O&M engineer and O&M manager.
– A total of at least 15 years of experience relevant to facilities management, maintenance engineering, building construction or engineering.
– A professional qualification in facilities management (IWFM Level 4+) or equivalent is a plus.
– A qualification in health & safety (NEBOSH, IOSH) would be advantageous
– Demonstrate a full understanding of statutory legislation as it relates to the built environment.