Oracle SCM Consultant – Manager
- Full time
- Cairo, Cairo, Egypt, Cairo, Egypt, 11511
- posted 3 months ago
- Posted : September 8, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 195
Career Level Manager
Experience 7 Years
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
Line of Service
Advisory – Other
Job Description & Summary
will provide you with the opportunity to help organizations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalize on business opportunities. We help our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of finance operations, human capital management, supply chain management, reporting and analytics, and governance, risk and compliance.
As an Oracle ERP/SCM Consultant, you will play a key role in the following areas:
– Delivering projects focused on Oracle ERP or Oracle SCM technology.
– Using our industry-leading methodologies to transform client’s businesses.
– Being available to travel to client sites anywhere in the UK, and potentially internationally.
– Where needed, carry out additional responsibilities such as; business case development, requirements gathering, workshop delivery, business process design, functional and technical design, vendor selection, systems build, test and deploy, stakeholder management, change management, and people/line management.
– Ability to perform in a workstream lead role, organizing, mentoring, and providing quality assurance on deliverables
– Responsible for the creation of quality solution documentation, including, Functional specifications
– Responsible for the Configuration/build of Oracle ERP/SCM solutions
– Expert in Oracle ERP/SCM and integrated modules/products
– Participate in design discussions with clients and lead design and process discussions
– Support the evaluation of the solution scenarios
– Detailing the technical specifications required to deliver the functional requirements of the solution
– Ability to provide an estimation of effort for technical developments
– Ability to manage the stream deliverables
– Responsible for data migration and cutover topics for the stream
– Responsible for issue resolution post-go-live and transition to support
Essential skills & attributes:
– 7+ Years of Experience
– A minimum of 3 full lifecycle implementation projects covering ERP Financials or Supply Chain Management (SCM) modules.
– Implementation experience of 3 or more Oracle modules in the relevant area.
– Demonstrable experience in several of the following activities on ERP projects; requirements gathering, fit/gap analysis, solution design, and functional configuration. conference room pilots/prototype demonstrations, testing, Integration, data migration, training, post ‘go live’ support.
– Strong troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
– Strong meeting facilitation/presentation skills
– Strong client relationship skills
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?