- Full time
- Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, 22233
- posted 6 months ago
- Posted : September 8, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 373
Career Level Others
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
– Interviewing and orienting new staff members.
– Monitoring and evaluating staff performance.
– Managing a departmental budget and forecasting budgetary requirements.
– Setting strategic long and short-term departmental goals and evaluating outcomes.
– Motivating and inspiring staff and facilitating personal growth.
– Ensuring high levels of productivity are maintained.
– Ensuring the highest levels of quality are met.
– Communicating job expectations to staff.
– Conducting training and seminars for continued skills improvement.
– Fostering a productive working environment.
– Ensuring adherence to company and industry regulations.
What you’ll need to succeed
– Experience in Handling an operation team
– Results driven.
– Mathematical and statistical aptitude.
– Self-motivated and confident.
– Highly organized and diligent.
– Exceptional interpersonal skills.
– Excellent written and verbal communication.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.