Project Manager – Construction
- Full time
- Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Dubai, UAE, 00000
- posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : September 8, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 49
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
- Review plans and specifications during schematic design of pre-construction.
- Make sure that operational standards and Health and Safety regulations are complied with.
- Provide solutions to resolve issues during construction and commissioning phases.
- Manage the general contractors.
- Report project progress to project management for stakeholder updates.
- Review & Approve Project-related Documentation submissions.
- Use Incident and Issues Tracking system to document all onsite issues.
- Oversee operations in construction of aerial structures.
- Work closely with QC department to ensure that work is been carried as per project specifications.
- Assist in managing and organizing plant and machinery associated with specific work fronts.
- Address the site technical queries with design and Engineering Department.
- Coordinate Project Completion of close out documents.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems and tools.
- 6-10 years experience of project management preferably in the construction/building industry.
- Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Experience overseeing a construction project.
- Budget management preferred experience.
Application ends in 2m 11d 5h 54min
OR apply with
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.