- Full time
- Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi, UAE, 00000
- posted 3 months ago
- Posted : September 8, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 199
Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
Position Title: Shift Manager
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
About the Client:
They are the largest electricity and desalinated water suppliers in Abu Dhabi
– Ensure adherence to safety, quality, and environmental protocols for employee safety and legislative compliance, acting as a Safety Controller through application of Company Safety Rules.
– Implement safety rules effectively on a shift basis, ensuring comprehensive understanding of related procedures and preventing breaches within the team.
– Monitor and maintain records of safety, environmental walk downs, incidents, and near misses, promoting safe work methods among Operations Staff.
– Maintain compliance with applicable laws, corporate policies, and internal controls; contribute to policy and procedure enhancement.
– Fulfil Subject Matter Expert role, provide training, and support Emirati staff development; lead performance management, workforce organization, and oversee plant operations, including start-ups, shutdowns, equipment monitoring, chemical processes, and emergency response.
– Open to UAE nationals with family book
– Male, 50 years old and below
– Must have a bachelor’s degree in electrical or mechanical and Instrumentation equivalent
– At least 3 years of experience in similar position
– Candidate with Power plant experience would be an advantage
– Ready to be located near site during the shift days
– Must be flexible with day or night shift
– Must be a fluent English speaker