Rates Trading Director
- Full time
- Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Dubai, UAE, 00000
- posted 3 months ago
- Posted : September 8, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 199
Career Level Others
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
We are working with a leading bank who are hiring a Rates Trading Director for their Dubai office.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
– Lead and manage the Rates Trading including development and execution of strategies to achieve the bank’s revenue and profitability goals.
– Analyse trading performance and provide regular reports to senior management.
– Provide competitive pricing as requested by Sales and Structuring department.
– Work closely with the ALM desk to guide their requirement and ensure trade ideas are executed.
– Stay updated with industry developments, regulatory changes, and best practices to ensure compliance with all relevant regulations.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
– Bachelor’s Degree in banking, economics, finance, math, or similar. MBA or CFA is a plus.
– Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in IR trading with solid track records of successful trading strategies and risk management.
– Fundamental and technical knowledge of trading G7 & local rates, and sovereign bond markets.
– Deep understanding of interest rate products, derivatives, fixed-income markets, and macroeconomics.
– Ability to price linear products and manage risk.
– Proficiency in trading platforms and financial software such as Calypso Systems, Bloomberg/Reuters.
– Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.