Credit Approval Manager
- Full time
- Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Dubai, UAE, 00000
- posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : September 8, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 49
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
We are working with a leading bank who are recruiting a Credit Approval Manager to be based in Dubai .
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
– Review and analyse credit applications, ensuring all necessary documents and information are provided.
– Collaborate with legal, operation, sales, and other relevant departments to gather necessary information and ensure comprehensive credit evaluations.
– Work closely with the credit risk team to ensure comprehensive and accurate credit assessments.
– Conduct post-sanction follow-ups and account monitoring.
– Manage external and regulatory audits.
– Provide training sessions on credit appraisal techniques.
– Ensure adherence to local regulatory guidelines and internal policies.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
– A Master’s degree or relevant professional certification is a plus.
– Membership in CMA/CIA/ACCA/CPA, Institute of Chartered Accountants, or in any Accounting Body of Cas.
– Minimum 15 – 20 years in Credit Analysis and Approval within the Banking industry, preferably in the UAE.
– Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
– Handled large infrastructures projects evaluation. Credit workflow evaluation is an added advantage.
– Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.