Corporate Development Manager (Internal Acquisitions)
- Full time
- Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Dubai, UAE, 00000
- posted 6 months ago
- Posted : September 8, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 372
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Corporate Development Team / Investment Appraisal Office (IAO) will provide you the opportunity to be a part of the PwC Middle East’s (the “Firm”) growth journey.
The Firm is looking to actively grow the partnership, and one means to do so is to acquire consultancies across the region and bring capabilities from across the world into the Middle East.
As the region evolves, the Firm wishes to remain at the forefront as we advise local, regional and international clients on their respective transformation journeys.
The role of a manager shall be to assist the Firm’s leadership to deliver innovative deal solutions, provide advice and assist across the deal cycle (from initiation through to deal completion) and then integrate the acquired company into the firm.
In short, being a part of the IAO would mean being instrumental in influencing and being part of the Firm’s growth journey across all key lines of service – i.e audit, tax, consulting and deals.
Key Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
– Proactively support directors and partners in identifying acquisition targets for the Firm, while reporting to director leading this effort
– Establish effective working relationships within the firm (note, this extends across different levels and across different lines of service) and with potential stakeholders of the target company (management / shareholders / advisors)
– Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues to consider emerging trends and needs for certain new skills / capabilities (acquisition targets) in the Firm
– Have a strong desire to execute acquisitions, and drive internal processes to ensure the acquisition process keeps moving forward
– Be comfortable in presenting findings and describing opportunities to senior partners and leaders within the Firm
– Mange colleagues that are from the resource pool to collectively execute projects & acquisitions, run analysis, draft investment committee memos / reports, and coordinate the due diligence process on target companies
– Hands on work experience in a financial modeling development or a professional Corporate Finance environment
– Exposure in end-to-end Merger & Acquisition deal execution
– Passionate about delivery of work and has a strong desire to succeed by learning from colleagues and creating collaborative relationships at all levels
– Motivated to build excellent working relationships and meet deadlines successfully in a fast paced & dynamic environment
– Ability to identify risk issues
– Confident communicator and can deliver messages with impact to a wide variety of audiences
– Keen to leverage technology enabled and digital tools to achieve efficient delivery for our clients
– Strong analytical skills and an ability to understand key business drivers
– Manage colleagues throughout an acquisition, and on a day to day basis to develop opportunities
– English speaking is required & Arabic speaking is considered a plus