Senior Design Manager – Roads
- Full time
- Doha, Baladiyat ad Dawhah, Qatar, Doha, Qatar, 00000
- posted 6 months ago
- Posted : September 8, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 365
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
We are creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we have led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, We are ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50 th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Senior Design Manager – Roads to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar . This critical role will be in charge for the design management and delivery of all relevant projects (focused on roads and related infrastructure).
We envisage success in this role to include;
– Demonstrating relevant knowledge and experience in design and construction of road and related infrastructure projects.
– Ensuring and reviewing project management compliance related to Projects.
– Liaising with heads of delivery teams and key stakeholders to effectively manage various Projects (roads, drainage and infrastructure design).
– Coordinating with all relevant parties and representatives such as owners and legal authorities to minimize any disruption and ensure the completion of the projects in time and within cost.
– Review, comment, recommend actions related to submissions.
– Overarching responsibility for overseeing/preparing design reports, management reports, or other reports as per direction
– Ensuring projects are moving forward.
– Collaborating and communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
– Continually seek and capture lessons learned from the project and use this intelligence to improve systems, tools and processes.
– To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envisage that you will bring a minimum of 18 years’ experience in direct project/design management capacity and handled roads and highways projects, partnered with a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering as well as PMP.
Our performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.