- Full time
- Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 12271
- posted 5 months ago
- Posted : July 18, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 1060
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
Project: This is an opportunity to work on one of the largest programmes in Saudi Arabia. This unique project consists of major mixed-use development including sports facilities, entertainment, and arts along with all associated infrastructure.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing the design to maximise quality and value while minimising the risk profile for the project.
- Providing regular progress reports to the project management as required.
- Checking of all construction issue information.
- Monitoring the drawing production progress.
- Managing the information flow.
- Managing the incorporation of any comments.
- Reviewing the drawings and confirming approvals for the issue.
- Ensuring the correct drawing procedure.
- Ensuring correct specification as advised.
- Liaising with other departments and functions as advised.
- Assisting in the provision of an effective and efficient, high quality engineering design.
- You have relevant degree qualifications and be a member of a professional body.
- You can work as part of a wider team managing design across multiple assets in a very demanding timeline.
- Come from a design background with a degree in the built environment.
- You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams.