Junior Accountant – Accounts Receivables
- Full time
- Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, UAE, Dubai, 00000
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted : July 17, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 269
Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
Position Title: Junior Accountant – Accounts Receivables
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
– Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
– Perform financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting, and recording accounts receivables’ data, prepare bills, invoices, and bank deposits.
– Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted and verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues.
– Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
– Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
– Open to Asian nationals
– 40 years old and below
– Must be a BS degree graduate in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
– At least 2 years UAE experience as Accounts Receivable Clerk or Assistant Accountant
– Must possess solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations.
– Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
– Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets (intermediate or advance) and accounting software (SAP or other full-scale ERP software)
– Immediate joiners will be prioritized.