Sales Coordinator (Arabic Speaker)
- Full time
- Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, UAE, Dubai, 00000
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted : July 18, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 228
Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
– Achieves the monthly and annual personal target contributing to the Sales revenue.
– Develops and reviews Personal Business Plan which is linked to the Hotel’s Annual Business Plan.
– Ensures that an efficient and accurate filing system, both manuals as well as electronic, is maintained at all times.
– Maintains complete and supported records of all Sales Agreements, Contracts and Quotations for the Hotel:
– Establishes an efficient trace file to ensure that all business booked is properly tracked.
– Database Management
– Account Mapping
– Adherence to Standard Operating Procedures
– Entertains and conducts hotel inspections to clients whenever required.
– Establishes and maintains strong relationship with the established clientele and constantly explores into new business opportunities.
– Liaises and works closely with the related operation departments ensuring guest’s requests and expectations are being met.
– Ensures responses within stipulated timelines.
– Handles all customer complaints and service recovery promptly.
– Professionally conducts routine telemarketing activities to identify new business opportunities.
– Follows up sales leads to identify prospect.
– Plans and makes Sales trips to the parties concerned which is our current and potential clientele to explore into new business opportunities.
– Establishes strong contacts to source for information in regard to planned and upcoming functions/ events.
– Attends and contributes to all training sessions and meetings as required.
– Ensures high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
– Responds to changes in the Sales and Marketing function as dictated by the industry, company and hotel.
– Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
– Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
– Minimum 2 years work experience as Sales Coordinator in hotel operations.
– Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.