- Full time
- Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 12271
- posted 3 months ago
- Posted : September 7, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 420
Career Level Others
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Industry Civil Engineering
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
– Capable of independently managing site team of 10-15 persons.
– Experience and capability in chairing site meetings with Contractor / Client / Project Manager
– Experience and capability in Critical Path Method scheduling analysis.
– Experience and capability in Construction Cost Control and managing Payment Applications and Certification.
– Experience and capability in managing Variation Orders.
– Experience and capability in managing Final Payment / Final Account recommendations and Certification.
– Experience and capability in assessing, reporting and giving recommendations on contractor’s claims for Time & Cost.
– Experience and capability in working on Construction Contracts with Multiple Nominated Sub-contracts.
– Experience and capability in working on Construction Contracts with Multiple Consultants.
– Experience and capability in working on Construction Contracts with Independently Appointed Client Representative / Project Manager.
– Experience and capability in managing Contractors Submittals.
– Experience and capability in monitoring Quality of Work of site and ensuring Contractor follow up on rectification of defective work including high quality Interior Fit-Out works.
– Ability work under pressure, independently and reporting directly to the project owner when required, and if necessary without notice, on all matters related to Contractor performance and any critical issues related to any site activities.
– Ability to provide assistance in Legal Proceedings if necessary.
– Full requirements to be provide subject to meeting above minimum requirements
– Professionally Qualified Architect or Civil Engineer B.A. or B.Sc.
– Qualifications related to Construction Programme Scheduling.
– Qualifications related to Safety on Construction Sites.
– Minimum 15 years’ professional experience since qualification.
– Minimum 10 years’ construction site-based experience working in consultancy and not contracting role.
– Minimum 10 years’ experience acting in the Engineer Role on FIDIC Construction Contracts in the UAE or GCC.
– Previous Retail Projects Site Supervision experience is preferable but not a must