- Full time
- Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Dubai, UAE, 00000
- posted 3 months ago
- Posted : September 7, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 207
Career Level Others
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Industry Civil Engineering
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
This client has 30 + Years in business and are seen as one of the most capable main contractors in the Middle East. They have relationships with key government , tech & developer clients in the Gulf. At present within Buildings alone they are turning over 2.3 Billion AED.
This Planning professional will be able to see the big picture. They will have a wealth of project planning experience to fall back on. We are talking Life Lessons from good and bad projects over the past 10 Years in the UAE on Buildings Project.
This person will have a track record as a Senior Planner or Planning Manager leading projects in the Gulf for Tier 1 Main Contractors on Build Projects.
We want someone that can see beyond the baseline, this person will understand the risks and challenges at pre construction tender stage. You will work alongside a Technical Manager and look at angles to save time and money. Can you come up with solutions on the program.
Something very interesting in handling mega & technical projects in all aspects of the complexity. You will have the communication & technical awareness to lead a team and handle the planning and programing challenges of a Major Build Project at pre construction stages.
We have dealt with this business for 10+ Years and have seen them look after employees through the highs of lows of the past decade. This employer is a proper multi-disciplinary main contractor with Piling, Marine , Joinery , MEP & Plant . They have 30 + Years in business and are seen as one of the most capable main contractors in the Middle East. They have relationships with key government , tech & developer clients in the Gulf. At present within Buildings alone they are turning over 2.1 Billion AED.
The following is 100% crucial for this employer:
- Communication skills
- Analytical and methodical approach to work
- Sounds Technical & Engineering background
- Commercial awareness of the program and profitability
- Site experience before being a Planner
- Examples of Projects & Values. Generally a small project would be 100 Million AED and a Large would be circa 3.5 Billion AED
- High Tech Projects – Manufacturing , Distribution & Data
- Healthcare & Education
- Commercial & Mixed Use
Do you match the following criteria
- Do you have a track record within Tier 1 Main Contractors
- Do you have the communication skills to manage up , down and across all sides with clients and sub-contractors
- Can you hold your own and have meaningful conversations in relation to programs & technical bid submissions
- Candidates must have prior Gulf Experience on the Main Contracting Side
- Candidates can be based anywhere in the world as long as they understand what is needed from this role.