- Full time
- Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Dubai, UAE, 00000
- posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : September 7, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 61
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Gender Any Gender
Industry Civil Engineering
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing the fit out projects from start to finish. The Project Manager will be accountable for planning, budgeting, and coordinating the completion of projects on time, within scope and within budget. The Project Manager will ensure that projects are delivered in accordance with the company’s project management standards.
- Lead and manage fit out construction projects from initiation to closure.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, budgeting, and execution of projects.
- Manage project teams and coordinate activities of internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain project documentation, including project plans, budgets, and other reports.
- Monitor progress of the projects to ensure timely completion and delivery.
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors, suppliers, and other stakeholders.
- Anticipate and manage risks related to projects.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Provide regular updates to management on the progress of projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Project Manager role in the fit out/construction industry.
- Proven track record of successful project delivery and completion.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.