Director of Engineering
- Full time
- Khobar, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia, Khobar, Saudi Arabia, 34714
- posted 3 months ago
- Posted : September 7, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 215
Career Level Others
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Industry Civil Engineering
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
We are seeking a Director of Engineering who will work closely with the Senior Director of Design and Master Planning of our client and will be responsible to manage the Engineering design packages for (Civil, Structural & Facade) within the design management team.
The Director of Engineering will enhance, implement all the SOP process & procedures for the entity’s development.
Our client is one of the most prestigious entities in Property & Construction in Saudi Arabia, delivering multiple assets and master plans across various regions and cities within the Kingdom.
- Familiarisation with all master plans and establishment of key analytics and gap-analysis related to each, especially existing infra and existing business communities.
- Pre-development planning, tasking, and procurement on a fast-track basis. RFP’s, consultant briefs etc.
- Identify, vet and engage suitable technical and design consultancies.
- Be a significant contributor to establishment of PMO functionality.
- Establish Engineering design guideline briefs tailored to clients aspirations
- If practical, group the developments/regions into manageable/feasible categories, be they geographic/regional, theme, concept or other.
- Enhance any possibility of value engineering (VE), proposed cost-effective design solution, reduce cost, less energy consumption, less manpower during the construction & operation.
- Propose design solution to fast track the project, to reduce the procurement & construction time.
- Influence health and safety feature in the design as well as in construction.
Opportunity to deliver for one of the largest organisations in the MENA region and grow within the field of P&C, all whilst enjoying a competitive compensation package.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive experience delivering for mixed-use projects where he managed and monitored the performance and delivery of consultants and coordinated between all disciples to ensure the design is fully coordinated and delivered appropriately.
Additionally, having an understanding of the Saudi local regulations, requirements by municipalities, communities and local departments across the Kingdom would be highly beneficial.