Site Manager – Structural
- Full time
- Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Dubai, UAE, 00000
- posted 6 months ago
- Posted : September 7, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 391
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Any Gender
Industry Civil Engineering
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Employment: Full Time
We are creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, We are ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50 th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Site Manager – Structural to join our award-winning team based in Dubai, UAE .
This position is responsible for representing us in communications with the client, site engineers and contractors on assigned projects on all structural related matters.
We envisage success in this role to include;
– Maintaining proper and complete communication with the client’s site discipline engineers on all project related issues.
– Review, understand and implement contract drawings and specifications onsite.
– Prepare project reports (written and photographic) on progress of the works, quality and technical conformance of the works, safety and other matters.
– Identify issues and risks that need to be brought to the attention of senior management.
– Supervise and inspect the site works in progress (as and when directed by senior management) throughout the day and continually monitor all critical areas for quality, safety and progress.
– Being a point of contact for senior site personnel on project engineering issues.
– Coordinating with other project discipline engineers.
– To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of 15 years’ career experience partnered with a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
Our performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.